Dear ISA Members
It is indeed a proud privilege for ISA-FBF to launch this interactive website, (www.isafbf.com). The objective of this scheme is to provide social security to the kith and kin of the members of ISA, to promote the membership of ISA-FBF and create an e-friendly platform for existing and prospective members of ISA-FBF. This interactive e- site will give browsers an opportunity to log on to current information of ISA-FBF, get an overview of the scheme, know how to enroll, pay annual fraternity contribution (DFC) and the various modes of payment available to members.
Downloads of various forms such as application forms for new membership, enrolment and fraternity death claim forms will be possible through this website. In a short while, it will be possible for prospective members to make on line payment of membership enrolment fee and existing members to make their annual fraternity contribution through our payment gateway.
At present we have an existing membership of 1674 and we were able to settle a claim within a month’s time, on receipt of the claim form. Hopefully with a yearly projected target growth in the membership, we will be able to increase the claim to a substantial amount. We appeal to all the ISA National Governing Council members, ISA State branch office bearers and various ISA City branch office bearers to promote this scheme at every possible ISA forum.
Jai ISA, Jai ISA-FBF,
Help Us To Help You
- DFC 2015 notice will be intimated to the members in the month of October.
- By Quoting Your Membership Number In All Your Correspondence.
- By Intimating the change of address promptly to the ISA FBF secretiate.
- By remembering to enter your name, mobile number, membership number in cheques/DD’s sent to ISAFBF.
- By replying promptly to all communication/dfc notice from ISAFBF secretiate.
- By contacting ISAFBF secretiate.
- By attending ISAFBF general body meetings.
- By encouraging ISA members to enroll in the ISAFBF scheme.