AIMS & OBJECTIVES OF ISA FBF
- To promote life membership of I.S.A.
- To provide immediate substantial financial aid to the family of the members of the FBF on his / her demise.
- The Fund is of the doctors by the doctors and for the deceased doctor’s family who are members of the Fund.
ELIGIBILITY FOR MEMBERSHIP
- Any Life Member of the ISA/Associate member is eligible to join the Fund.(Not the eligibility for claim)
- The Members above the age of 60 are not eligible to join the Fund.
- Couple members should join the Fund separately.
ADVANTAGE OF ISA FBF
- Premium is very minimum when compared with any social security scheme.
- The substantional social security relief to the kithan and kin in the event of the demise of any active member of ISAFBF.
- Life Members up to the age of 60 can join the scheme.
- No medical certificate is needed for joining the scheme.
- Easy and early settlement of death claim with minimum formalities.
- Death furtality contribution will propositionaly go out in relation to the increase in number of active members in the scheme.